To honour and fulfill Bjarne K Dahl’s wishes and legacy we will direct our resources towards areas with the greatest potential for impact, to educate, promote, establish, cultivate and conserve eucalypts.
We envisage a public inspired by and appreciative of eucalypts.
Our values provide direction and help the Trust to achieve the highest community benefit. We value and will demonstrate:
- Integrity & ethics
- Boldness & courage
- Openness & accountability
- Respect for diversity
- Courtesy & respect
Our goals are:
- Implement an effective strategy and program, focused on eucalypt conservation and education in Australia;
- Operate with sound governance, financial management, and administrative systems to maintain the Trust’s resources;
- Develop and undertake other high impact activities or appropriate partnerships to leverage the Trust’s impact;
- Engage the public and become a recognized and respected environmental philanthropic organisation.